Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gothic Jewelry and Accessories at RavenEve.Com

These pieces are meant to look like they were each a sentimental antique treasure that has been handed down, worn for years, repaired and added to. "So I took a break from my online business and in 2004 my boyfriend at the time and I decided to open a bead store. Beetle beads was my retail store and Raven Eve Jewelry studio combined. That is when I started metal smithing and lamp working glass again and reopened Raven Eve Jewelry in 2005 with a new vision and site design. Beetle Beads closed in late 2007, as the Michigan economy worsened, it just did not make sense to keep it open.Especially with the website doing so much better.

Gothic Jewelry and Accessories

Since then it has been Raven Eve full-time again! I still have to work 7 days a week! However, it is a labor of love as I feel blessed to be able to wake up and go do something I love to do and has been my life's ambition everyday. My new works are more true to my heart and now that I can use my own metal and glass work are even more original and collectible."

Gothic Jewelry and Accessories at RavenEve.Com

Order your very own custom made Capelet. A divine piece that can be worn as a dramatic chain cape, bib style drippy necklace, or hip belt! Totally rever sable, you can wear the main bead work in the front, back or to the side for maximum accessorizing! I will make you a custom version of this, each piece will vary but all turn out beautiful.

Delicate antique Victorian era black lace choker with removable safety pin charm brooch. The sweet little brooch features a magnificent hand-carved mother of pearl cross with vintage glass heart stone accent,damask ribbon and lucite beads. One size fits all as it ties with black satin ribbons.

Gothic JewelryDelicious crystals, pink faux glass pearls,vintage pink opal hearts, antiqued brass chains and filigrees are all mixed to create this limited edition choker. This version has a softer antique profile and is very comfortable and wearable with a slightly tapered design towards the nape of the neck. Fully adjustable from 12" to 15" with plated chain and clasp.

Such a lovely capelet.Made from vintage tull netting that is antique black. The trim ribbon is a deep merlot burgundy. The material as a whole is strong and has a touch of wear and a few pin holes here and there which add to the charm. Ir ties in the front with organdy ribbon and has beautiful matching ribbon rosettes and beads I have added.

Official website www.raveneve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment